2008年10月23日 星期四

Tiida's Testimony

I had a bad life in the past. I live in a Taoist family. I will divide this into three parts, including family, schoolwork and friends.


I had an unhappy childhood in my family. There are five people in my family, including my parents, older brother, and younger sister. My brother is very smart and always has good points in school. My sister has talent. She can Chinese yoyo very well. She attends a Chinese yoyo team and often goes to the matches. But I cannot do everything. My schoolwork was not good and I didn’t like Chinese yoyo. My mother loves my brother and my father always says he loves my sister. I always wondered "Who loves me?” Who loves me in this world? I didn’t know, but I wanted to know. Sometimes, I was bullied in my school. I told my parents. No one cared. My parents said, "If you didn’t bully others, no one can bully you." I was very sad and their words hurt me again. And I am quite certain that they didn’t love me. In school, I didn’t have any accomplishments, because I didn’t like studying.


In school, I had a few friends, but I felt as if no one like me. Because I am heavy, I was always the bully. I became very self-abased and pessimistic. I hated myself. I cared about how others viewed me. I cared about my friends, because only my friends understood me and consoled me.

In my senior high school, my life became worse. Because I cared too much about others something happen. I quarreled with my friend and was very sad. My schoolwork became poor. In my class, all my classmates hated me. I didn’t know why. I didn’t know what I could do. I didn’t want to go to school. I didn’t know who could help me. I didn’t want to tell my parents. Then, I remembered a big sister who lived in Taipei. She is a Christian. She always helped me when I had problems. She prayed for me when I called her. But this time she didn’t know how to help me. She told me Jesus can help me if I believe in Him. God knows me and takes care of me. He loves me very much. He understands my feelings. He can help me. So I tried to pray for God and believed in him.


God really helped me, and I also went to church. Everything became better and better. God blessed me very much. I made friends in my class. All my classmates became my friends. I was very surprised, because I had few friends in the past. I felt that God was very powerful. In my schoolwork, I became No3. And my parents and I have a good relationship now. And I know my life meanings. Everything is good. God helped me with everything. So I like God very much. He changes my life. I am very thankful for God and big sister.

沒有留言: